Early Child Development
Onkabetse Care Center caters for children from disadvantaged families,Children living with HIV,children living with disabilities,Rape Victims,Orphans And Child Headed Families.No Fees are paid for the services Rendered.
Giving Back To The Community
Onkabetse Care Center is doing various events in the community,Catering for different themes,having one-on-one/family counselling sessions/support group facilitation and curing Social ills.
Mpho Mazamane is a Award winning Motivational Speaker,who shares her journey and experience to inspire the affected to see the light at the end of the tunnel.
OUR AMAZING TEAM
ENSURING THE FUTURE STARTS HERE.
Founder & Ceo
She founded Onkabetse Day Centre in 2007 to give children from disadvantaged background to have a place where young children can learn for free.
His Duties are to ensure that all the departments of the centre run accordingly, he is also Managing Mpho Mazamane- founder of Onkabetse Care Centre, for workshop, events, etc.
Supervisor & Teacher
Supervisor and Teacher, her duties are to make sure that all staff follow procedures of the centre and ensuring that food are prepared and served daily according to Menu.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
Mpho Mazamane is a community builder, Counsellor, HIV/AIDS educator, motivational speaker, Ambassador, philanthropist, business woman and has received Awards and recognition for her work in educating and inspiring people about HIV/AIDS/RAPE/ABUSE/GENDER-BASED VIOLENCE etc
THESE ARE SOME OF THE AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
- Been contracted to various private and public entities such as Clinix Botshelong Private Hospital, SAB, SAAB, Nampak PG Glass, Damelin,Komatsu Mining,Department of Public works, Department of Health and Mvunonala just to mention a few.
- The Nelson Mandela Children’s Fund as a champions for children awards in 2011(Onkabetse Care Centre) presented by Graca Machel-Mandela.
- Her work caught the attention from the Women’s directorial in the office of the Executive Mayor Of Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality, Lindiwe Khonjelwayo who heads that office also steered the organisation in the right direction.
- She Obtained a Learnership programme sponsored by Mandela Foundation to travel to San Fransisco in Carlifornia and New York to conduct research & development in the field of HIV/AIDS in 1999.
- A Motivational speaker in international platforms and campaigns such as the United Summit on Millennium Development Goals (MDGs).
- Vosloorus Best Female Community Builder which was presented by Deputy Minister of Finance Honourable Mr Mondli Gugubele who was at the time the mayor of ekurhuleni in 2016.
- Best HIV/AIDS educator of the year 1998(presented by the late Nelson Mandela.
- A guest speaker and a case study researcher on the 14th international conference which was held on the 7th of July 2002 in San Fransisco,California and also being part of World Health Organisation initiatives.These events also took place in London, Tanzania, Nigeria, Cameroon, Swaziland, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Kenya