Mpho Mazamane is a community builder, Counsellor, HIV/AIDS educator, motivational speaker, Ambassador, philanthropist, business woman has received Awards and recognition for her work in educating and inspiring people about HIV/AIDS.
- The Nelson Mandela Children’s Fund as a champions for children awards in 2011
- Vosloorus Best Female Community Builder which was presented by Deputy Minister of Finance Honourable Mr Mondli Gugubele.
- Her work caught the attention from the Women’s directorial in the office of the Executive Mayor Of Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality, Lindiwe Khonjelwayo who heads that office also steered the organisation in the right direction.
- She Obtained a Learnership programme sponsored by Mandela Foundation to travel to San Fransisco in Carlifornia to conduct research & development in the field of HIV/AIDS in 1999.
- A Motivational speaker in international platforms and campaigns such as the United Summit on Millennium Development Goals (MDG).
- A guest speaker and a case study researcher on the 14th international conference which was held on the 7th of July 2002 and also being part of World Health Orgnaisation initiatives.
- Been contracted to various private and public entities such as Clinix Botshelong Private Hospital, SAB, SAAB, Nampak PG Glass, Department of Public works, Department of Health and Mvunonala just to mention a few.